- 1 Rabbit – skinned and de-boned
– 1 Shallot, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp Olive Oil
– A generous knob of butter
– A sprig of Rosemary
– Salt and Pepper to your taste
– A handful of capers
– 1 lemon
– A glug of Fino Sherry (my measurement of a ‘glug’ is: slightly more than you would want to swallow in one swig)
1. Fry shallot in butter and olive oil
2. Add the loins and cook them with rosemary, capers, and salt and pepper.
3. Add zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon over the pan
4. Add glug of Fino Sherry to deglaze the pan
I would serve this on top of boiled diced waxy Potatoes – in the same way the Spanish serve grilled Octopus. Or, you could serve with a purée of Chickpeas or Cauliflower.